CRP opens up pastures

Jul 27, 2012
USDA authorized emergency grazing and haying on eligible CRP land after the primary nesting period in 394 counties in 11 states: Arkansas, Colorado, Indiana, Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Texas, Utah and Wyoming, to help provide relief for farmers short of forage.

You must Sign In or Register to access this content

Not a subscriber yet? Try WLJ free for 30 days!

Register to read WLJ's digital edition and enjoy unlimited access to the news source more livestock producers depend on.

Click here to begin your free 30 day trial subscription.

Current Users

Forget your password?

Current WLJ subscribers: Log in using your six-digit customer number, which you will find printed above your name on the mailing label of your weekly journal. Use the password wlj123, then go to the profile page to customize your password and log in as you wish.