Farmer tax tips for 2011 focus on the “big picture”

Mar 9, 2012
For example, John and Mary are married. Mary lived with her parents all year while John was serving in the military. Mary was a full-time student and did not have any income. Mary’s parents can claim her as a dependent only if John and Mary file separate tax returns.

You must Sign In or Register to access this content

Not a subscriber yet? Try WLJ free for 30 days!

Register to read WLJ's digital edition and enjoy unlimited access to the news source more livestock producers depend on.

Click here to begin your free 30 day trial subscription.

Current Users

Forget your password?

Current WLJ subscribers: Log in using your six-digit customer number, which you will find printed above your name on the mailing label of your weekly journal. Use the password wlj123, then go to the profile page to customize your password and log in as you wish.