You need to log in as a subscriber to access this page.

IRS 1099 forms for agriculture producers

Jan 17, 2014
Farmers and ranchers regularly pay for services performed by individuals who are not their fulltime employees. Typical compensation includes wages or other payments to self-employed workers and contractors and rent paid to landowners.

You must Sign In or Register to access this content

Not a subscriber yet? Try WLJ free for 30 days!

Register to read WLJ's digital edition and enjoy unlimited access to the news source more livestock producers depend on.

Click here to begin your free 30 day trial subscription.

Current Users

Forget your password?

Current WLJ subscribers: Log in using your six-digit customer number, which you will find printed above your name on the mailing label of your weekly journal. Use the password wlj123, then go to the profile page to customize your password and log in as you wish.

Sales Calendar

Goto live view to see the calendar